Before you lies the cover page to issue 1 of the long awaited Canonfire! Chronicles. This digital tome bursts with 150 pages of great fan created Greyhawk goodness. Click on the image and download your copy today...
Glad to see this!! Great work Guys... FYI there seems to be an issue for those that use a Firefox browser though.... looks like it was written in dwarven...Tested it with Explorer (several versions) no problems...
Yeah, apparently some people can view it in firefox and others cannot. I think it depends on the plugins you have installed. However, if you change the firefox setting open in another program 'aka' Adobe Acrobat. Then you can view the English version.
Friends of mine have had difficulties to download the file. My wife helped me to lighten the file to 16 Mo, you can download it here: http://www.greyhawk.fr/IMG/pdf/canonfirechronicles01f_optimise.pdf She also told me that you used fancy character fonts and that some pdf reader might not be able to read the whole text.
No problem people from all over the world are welcome to peruse this e-zine as they see fit for their games.
Armenfrast,
A non-adobe illustrator was use to put together this issue. I know when I open the file in adobe it works fine. I will say your wife did an excellent job decreasing the file size. I followed your link and it downloaded quicker then what we released.
Karol,
Sorry to hear your having difficultly with downloading the file. I'll inform our design and layout team and see what we can do to fix the problem.
Glad to see this!! Great work Guys... FYI there seems to be an issue for those that use a Firefox browser though.... looks like it was written in dwarven...Tested it with Explorer (several versions) no problems...
ReplyDeleteDark Lord Galen
Looks great, but I really don't think the OGL is a wise move here, and it's not implemented properly anyhow.
ReplyDeleteDLG,
ReplyDeleteYeah, apparently some people can view it in firefox and others cannot. I think it depends on the plugins you have installed. However, if you change the firefox setting open in another program 'aka' Adobe Acrobat. Then you can view the English version.
Later
Argon
I never write here before but
ReplyDeleteyour ezine is beautiful
good job people, very nice work =)
And thanks a lot for keep GH alive with projects like this
greetings from Chile
PD: sorry for my english :P
Can't download a file... ;(
ReplyDeleteFriends of mine have had difficulties to download the file. My wife helped me to lighten the file to 16 Mo, you can download it here: http://www.greyhawk.fr/IMG/pdf/canonfirechronicles01f_optimise.pdf
ReplyDeleteShe also told me that you used fancy character fonts and that some pdf reader might not be able to read the whole text.
Mernos,
ReplyDeleteNo problem people from all over the world are welcome to peruse this e-zine as they see fit for their games.
Armenfrast,
A non-adobe illustrator was use to put together this issue. I know when I open the file in adobe it works fine. I will say your wife did an excellent job decreasing the file size. I followed your link and it downloaded quicker then what we released.
Karol,
Sorry to hear your having difficultly with downloading the file. I'll inform our design and layout team and see what we can do to fix the problem.
Later
Argon
Karol,
ReplyDeleteTry the download again see if it works for you know.
Good job on the site. The chronicle looks great. Can't wait to look it over.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ricky we appreciate the comments. Remember all are welcome to submit material for both e-zines. The Canonfire Crier and the Oerth Journal.
ReplyDeleteLater
Argon