Recently, I
was chatting with some long time Greyhawkers on IRC at #greytalk on the Otherworlders
server. It was a slow night and the chat drifted a bit here and there. However,
there was a discussion regarding some old files that a long-time greyhawk fan
was uploading to his blog. Thus the Greyhawk Codex resurfaces for all Greyhawk
fans to enjoy and peruse as they see fit...
The Greyhawk reference collection found here http://ghrefco.blogspot.com/ . Is a wonderful
collection of material that one can reference for canonical sources. Many
people like to stay the course and make their creation follow all canonical
resources. I for one don't bother much
with canon material for my game or my submissions to e-zines or websites. However,
I do believe all officially published material from the ip holder needs to
follow established canon.
It appears
both views are up for debate on the site itself. I urge all fans of the setting
to chime in. I wonder what you think?
Later
Argon

Good link thanks. To each his own, most Greyhawk fans are mostly familiar with Canon and decipher for themselves what to bring into their campaigns and leave out.
ReplyDelete