Thursday, January 16, 2014

The First of Fireseek has passed. What's your Greyhawk Resolution?



It's been a while since my last post. With the new year comes a new vigor. So I decided to list some Greyhawk related resolutions I intend to keep... I resolve to make sure I have at least one post per month for the Canonfire Crier. I resolve to make one new post per quarter on the OerthJournal-CanonfireChronicles blog. I also resolve to be part of the machine that get's OJ #27 and Canonfire Chronicles #2 published this year.
These are some of the resolutions I tend to keep this year. What Greyhawk resolution are you willing to make and keep this year? Please post them here!

Later


Argon

4 comments:

  1. Now, where have I heard that before?

    Thinking . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I resolve to get more articles on the front page of Canonfire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I resolved to cull through my copious notes from many years of talking with RJK to compile all of the undocumented Castle Greyhawk lore from them.

    Allan.

    ReplyDelete